Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah (SWT) (God Almighty) and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Musa (Moses) and Isa (Jesus) received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.
Copyright © 2010 www.JesusInGalilee.com . All rights reserved
This is the oldest church in Qana village , it is located at a hill top of the village. I was told it existed for hundreds of years
Looking down the valley , i imagined Prophet Jesus and his disciples walking through the rocky slopes heading to the Grotto, what a wonderful feeling..
1. On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus' mother was there, 2. and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3. When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother said to him, "They have no more wine. 4. "Dear woman, why do you involve me?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."
5. His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."
6. Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.
7. Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim.
8. Then he told them, "Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet."
They did so, 9. and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10. and said, "Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now."
11. This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed in Qana (Cana) of Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.